Adjusting the volume of the audio prompts for your Axon Flex 2 camera can be done through Evidence.com or the Evidence Sync software.
There are four settings for the audio prompt volume: Low, Medium, High, and Off.
To adjust volume using Evidence.com:
Note: You must have Device Administration permission to manage your device settings in Evidence.com. If you do not have Device Administration permission, contact your administrator for information on changing settings for your camera.
- Sign in to your Evidence.com account.
- In the menu bar, click Devices and then My Devices.
- Click on the Serial Number for your Axon Flex 2 camera.
- On the Device Profile page, click the Settings tab.
- Select the appropriate Speaker Volume Configuration setting.
- Click Save Settings. The updated settings will take effect the next time the camera is docked.
To adjust volume using Evidence Sync:
- Connect your Axon Flex 2 camera to the Evidence Sync application.
- Sign in to Evidence Sync.
- Click the Device Settings tab.
- Select the appropriate Speaker Volume setting.
- Save the setting change.