TASER 7 Settings
- On the menu bar, click Admin and then under Devices and Applications, click TASER 7.
The TASER 7 Settings page appears.
- As needed, configure the LASER, Flashlight Power, and Automatic Shut-Down settings.
- Click Save.
Evidence.com saves the TASER 7 settings. The settings are applied to TASER battery packs when the packs are placed in TASER 7 Docks for charging.
TASER X2 & X26P Settings
Before you perform the following steps, ensure that you have installed Evidence Sync. For more information, see Installing Evidence Sync.
- On the menu bar, click Admin and then under Devices and Applications, click TASER X2 & X26P.
The CEW Settings page appears.
- As needed, configure the CEW Auto-Shutoff Settings, Firing Mode Settings, Continued SPPM Transmit in Safe Setting, and Additional Settings sections.
Note: These settings are automatically applied to all the X2 and X26P devices assigned to your agency whenever those devices are next connected using the Evidence Sync application.
- Click Save.
- Launch the Evidence Sync (version 1.31.2836.20-2837 or higher) application.
Connect an X2 device (version 3.033 or higher) to your computer using the USB cable. If connected through a TASER CAM HD, the camera must be version 0.30 or higher.
The Device Summary page appears.
- Click the Device Settings tab.
The CEW Settings options that were selected in your agency’s Evidence.com account appear.
Note: These settings cannot be configured in Evidence Sync. To change any of the X2 and X26P device settings, you must sign in to your agency’s Evidence.com administrator account and change them from the CEW Settings page.