- Camera(s) is not powered on
- Using the incorrect Network
- Videos have not been moved to the upload queue
Steps to Resolve:
- Ensure camera is powered on and is in buffering mode (LED blinking green)
- You may not be connected to the correct WiFi/Network on your MDT to connect to the cameras. The cameras are going to be connected to the WiFi/Network of the router in the car.
- The videos have been recorded, but you have not clicked “Done” on the review page in View XL. Once a video has been recorded it is going to leave the video on the camera until Metadata is either added or you have confirmed that metadata does not need to be added and simply click “Done”. Once this occurs the video will move to the upload queue and start to transfer to your MDT, then to Evidence.com.