There is no password for your Axon camera Wi-Fi, but occasionally your mobile device may ask for one. To fix this issue follow the steps below for your iOS or Android device.
- Open Settings > General > Profiles.
- Select Axon Camera Wi-Fi Configuration and tap Remove Profile.
- Open your Axon View application.
- Tap the Information icon () in the upper left corner, tap Reconfigure WiFi, and then follow the onscreen instructions.
- Once reconfiguration is complete, follow the pairing steps to connect to the Wi-Fi successfully.
- Open Settings > Wi-Fi
- Under Available Networks, locate Axon-NNNNNNNNN (The characters after the dash are your camera’s serial number).
- Tap and hold Axon network, and then select Forget.
- Open Axon View.
- Tap View Live and allow time for new configuration.