You can view recorded video on a connected Axon camera and tag video evidence files with metadata such as ID, Title, and category.
While on the Review tab, you can navigate between different videos by using the scroll bar. You can also play the video and view the playback in full screen mode.
- Tap (the Review icon).
- Tap on a specific video to play the video. Tap on the video again to stop it.
Tap the full screen icon to view the video on the full screen.
- To add or edit the metadata tags:
- ID — Tap the ID box and type the case ID that you want to apply to the video evidence file.
- Title — Tap the Title box and type the title that you want to apply to the video evidence file.
- Categories — Tap Categories, scroll through the category list, and then select the category that you want to apply to the video-evidence file. You can also start typing a name of the category and the list auto populates.
Multiple categories can be added to the same video.
Tap the X by the category name to remove that category.
- Tap Done to save the metadata, and move the video from the Review tab into the Uploads queue.
After tapping Done, you have approximately 5 seconds to Undo the save to the upload queue.
Note: If you do not tap Done, the metadata is saved to the video, but the video is not moved to the upload queue. However, videos are automatically added to the upload queue 6 hours after the recording is completed.