You can modify the access duration and access level for users and groups from the Evidence Detail page.
Note: This procedure can be used to modify access information for evidence that has been restricted.
- On the Evidence Detail page, under Manage Evidence Access, click Inside My Agency.
The Manage Access page appears.
- In the User access list, click the (edit) icon on the same line as the user or group you want to modify.
- Select the access level and duration as needed.
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 for other users or groups in the list.
- When you have finished modifying user access information, click the (back) button to return to the Evidence Detail page.