When cameras in an Axon Dock are flashing red, yellow, and green repeatedly, this typically indicates that the dock has either not yet been registered to your agency's Evidence.com account or that the dock is experiencing a network error.
Note: An Axon Dock firmware update will will cause the cameras in the docking station to flash red, yellow, and green repeatedly for 5-10 minutes. If the dock does not resume normal operation after this time period follow the steps below.
Assistance with Axon Dock Registration:
- If the Axon Dock has not yet been registered, use the Axon Dock Install Guide for assistance.
- If the Axon Dock has already been registered/was working properly, try these troubleshooting steps to resolve the problem:
- Using a paperclip or similar item, press the reset button on the dock. This is located next to the WAN port and looks like a small pin hole.
- The dock will begin a reboot process which takes 1 - 2 minutes.
- If the pressing the reset button on the dock does not resolve the problem:
- Unplug the power cord from the dock, wait 30 seconds, then plug the power cord back into the dock.
- The dock will reboot, taking roughly 1-2 minutes, and should return to normal working status.