The Axon Body 2 camera is capable of being put in to "stealth mode" that turns off the LED lights.
Taking an Axon Body 2 camera out of stealth mode
Note: Ensure that the camera is charged. You can check the battery status by pressing and releasing the rubber button below the event button.
- Via Evidence Sync:
- Open the Evidence Sync program, sign in, and connect your Axon camera via the USB sync cable
- Once the device loads, click on the Device Settings tab
- Check the Off button in the Stealth mode section
- Disconnect your device
- Via Axon View:
- While paired to the camera, open up Axon View
- Click the "i" icon in the top left of the app
- The Stealth Mode option will show as toggled On (green), toggle it to Off (grey)