The Stealth Mode feature on the Axon Body 2 and Axon Flex 2 camera is a system feature that must first be enabled in your agency Evidence.com account.
Enabling Stealth Mode
- To turn the Stealth Mode feature on, login to your Evidence.com account, click on the Admin tab, then click on Body Camera Settings in the Devices section.
- Scroll down to the Axon Body 2 and Axon Flex 2 section and find the User Configurable Modes: Stealth and Indicator Lights section. Check the Users May Toggle Modes button.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save Settings.
You have now enabled users of Axon Body 2 and Axon Flex 2 cameras to mute the recording of audio on their video recordings. The next time the Axon camera is connected to either an Axon Dock or Evidence Sync it will update to this new setting.
Putting an Axon Body 2 camera into Stealth Mode
- Via Evidence Sync
- Open the Evidence Sync program, sign in, and connect your Axon camera via the USB sync cable
- Once the device loads, click on the Device Settings tab
- Check the Off button in the Stealth mode section
- Disconnect your device
- Via Axon View
- While paired to the camera, open up Axon View
- Click the "i" icon in the top left of the app
- The Stealth Mode option will show as toggled On (green), toggle it to Off (grey)