The Axon Flex camera is defaulted to a Right side orientation. If you transition the camera to your left side the video may be recorded upside down depending on how the camera is mounted.
To change the orientation of the camera you will need to connect the Flex camera to Evidence Sync.
Note: The video can be rotated in Evidence.com after it has been uploaded.
- Connect the Axon Flex to Evidence Sync via the USB sync cable
- Login using your Evidence.com login credentials
- Once the “Video list” page appears, Click “Device Settings”
- Under Camera Orientation select the correct setting based on which side the user will be wearing the camera on from their perspective.
- Unplug the device from Evidence Sync. The orientation of the video has now been changed to your new setting.