When navigating to the Axon Dock status page there is a red X on IP Address and the rest of the lines have a red X and/or show NA.
- Ensure the dock status light is a solid green. Red X’s will appear if the dock has not fully booted up (the boot up process takes roughly 1 minute)
- Ensure physical connectivity (Ethernet cable) to the WAN port on the dock
- Check that the dock is plugged into a valid internet source/active port
Your agency may use statically assigned IP addresses. If so:
- Assign a static IP address via the networking tab on the Axon Dock UI. You may need to contact your agency IT department for this information.
- If using a static IP address and the errors persist double check the static entries against another computer on your network and ensure that you have entered in 2 valid DNS addresses.