You can modify the access permissions and access duration for users from the Evidence Detail page.
This procedure can be used to user access information for evidence that has been restricted.
- On the Evidence Detail page, under Manage Evidence Access, click Outside My Agency.
- The Access outside my agency page appears.
- To modify user information, click the (edit) icon on the same line as the user you want to modify.
Modify the user re-share, permission, and days to expiration as needed.
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 for other users in the list.
- To remove a user from the outside my agency access list, click the (remove) icon and then click Remove.
The user information is removed to the list and an email is sent to the user informing them that they have been removed from the access list for the evidence.
- Repeat step 5 to remove other users from the list.
- When you have finished modifying user access information, click the (back) button to return to the Evidence Detail page.