You can modify the access permissions and access duration for users and groups from the Evidence Detail page.
- On the Evidence Detail page, under Manage Evidence Access, click Outside My Agency.
- The Access outside my agency page appears.
- To modify user or group information, click the (edit) icon on the same line as the user or group you want to modify.
Modify the user or group permissions, reshare, and duration information as needed.
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 for other users or groups in the list.
- To remove a user or group from the outside my agency access list, click the (remove) icon and then click Remove.
The user or group information is removed to the list and an email is sent to the user informing them that they have been removed from the access list for the evidence.
- Repeat step 5 to remove other users from the list.
- When you have finished modifying user or group access information, click the (back) button to return to the Evidence Detail page.