If you have an issue with the sensor, refer to the Troubleshooting section. You may need to reset the sensor. You can reset the sensor from any mode. Follow the steps below to reset the sensor:
- Press and hold the button for approximately 25 seconds. You should see the following LED indications:
- Initially, the LED shows a solid green or red. The color indicates battery status.
- Then, the LED blinks the color indicating battery status. The sensor is in Mute Mode.
- Finally, the LED blinks blue. Sensor reset has started. Release the button.
Do not continue to hold the button. Continuing to hold the button causes LED to turn solid red and restores the sensor back to its original factory settings. If this accidentally occurs, connect the sensor to the Axon Device Manager app to ensure it has the latest firmware.
- When reset is complete, the LED blinks green 3 times and the sensor enters Test Mode. You can calibrate the sensor. If there is no activity for 30 seconds, the sensor returns to Low Power Mode.