If you have an issue with the sensor, refer to the Troubleshooting section. You may need to reset the sensor. You can reset the sensor from any mode. Follow the steps below to reset the sensor:
- Press and hold the button for 25 seconds. You should see the following LED indications:
- 1 - 3 seconds: LED shows a solid color. The color indicates battery status.
- 3 - 20 seconds: LED blinks the color indicating battery status. The sensor is in Mute Mode.
- 20 - 25 seconds: LED blinks blue. Sensor reset has started. Release the button.
- The LED blinks green 3 times and then the device enters Test Mode. You are now ready to calibrate the sensor in Test Mode. If there is no activity for 30 seconds, the sensor returns to Low Power Mode.