Use Test Mode to calibrate the sensor and confirm that it detects your sidearm.
Note: The sensor DOES NOT alert cameras to record when it is in Test Mode.
- Verify that your holster is empty.
- Quickly double press the button. The LED rapidly blinks blue 3 times to indicate calibration has started and again approximately 2 seconds later when calibration is complete.
If the LED does not blink blue, then you may not be pressing the button hard or fast enough.
- Place sidearm in the holster. The LED should illuminate green.
- Remove your sidearm from the holster. The LED should turn off.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 three more times.
If the LED does not illuminate or turn off, repeat the installation and ensure the sensor is as close to the holster as possible.
- The sensor is ready to enter Field Mode.
If you do not put the sensor into Field Mode in 30 seconds, the sensor returns to Low Power Mode.