Use Test Mode to calibrate the sensor and confirm that it detects your sidearm.
Note: The sensor DOES NOT alert cameras to record when it is in Test Mode.
- With the pistol in the holster, quickly double press the sensor button. The LED rapidly and continuously blinks yellow to indicate the sensor is waiting for you to remove the pistol from the holster.
- Remove the pistol from the holster. The LED blinks blue three times once the sensor has recognized the pistol removal and then the sensor calibration begins. The LED rapidly blinks green three times once calibration is successfully complete. The LED rapidly blinks red three times if calibration is unsuccessful, refer to the Troubleshooting section of this manual.
- Place the pistol in the holster. The LED should illuminate green.
- Remove your sidearm from the holster. The LED should turn off.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 three more times.
If the LED does not illuminate or turn off, repeat from step 1. In case the problem persists:
Adhesive Mount - remove the mount and then reinstall a new mount, ensuring correct sensor placement.
Bracket Mount - repeat the installation and ensure the sensor is as close to the holster as possible.
- The sensor is ready to enter Field Mode. Your pistol can remain in the holster when entering Field Mode.
If you do not put the sensor into Field Mode in 30 seconds, the sensor returns to Low Power Mode.