Use Test Mode to calibrate the sensor and confirm that it detects your sidearm.
Note: The sensor DOES NOT alert cameras to record when it is in Test Mode.
- Verify that your holster is empty.
- Quickly double press the button. The LED rapidly blinks blue 3 times to indicate calibration has started and again, approximately 2 seconds later, when calibration is complete.
- Place sidearm in the holster. The LED should illuminate green.
- Remove your sidearm from the holster. The LED should turn off.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 three more times.
If the LED does not illuminate or turn off, repeat the installation and ensure the sensor is as close to the holster as possible.
- The sensor is ready to enter Field Mode. Your sidearm can remain in the holster when entering Field Mode.
If you do not put the sensor into Field Mode in 30 seconds, the sensor returns to Low Power Mode.