Note: Your Android device must have Near Field Communication (NFC) in order to use Axon Device Manager. To determine if your Android device has NFC, go to the settings app and tap More. You should see a row titled NFC. Ensure this is enabled. If you do not see NFC, check the specifications for your Android device to ensure that NFC is on your phone.
You must have Device Administration permission in Evidence.com to use Axon Device Manager.
- On the home screen of the Android device, tap the applications icon. This icon is typically located in the lower right corner of the home screen.
- Swipe right or left until you find the Play Store icon.
- Tap Play Store.
- Tap the search box, type Axon Device Manager and tap Enter.
- In the list of search results, tap Axon Device Manager.
- Tap Install.
- Tap Accept.
Axon Device Manager downloads and installs.
- Tap Open.
Axon Device Manager opens.
- Log in using your Evidence.com credentials.
If you are unable to log in to ADM, check with your Evidence.com administrator to ensure you have Device Administration permission.