Axon Device Manager (ADM) records the sensor’s serial number with Near Field Communication (NFC) technology and is the easiest and most accurate way to record serial numbers and assignments to Evidence.com.
Note: Axon Device Manager is available for Android and iOS devices. For more information, see Installing Axon Device Manager.
- Open the Axon Device Manager (ADM) app.
- Log in to your agency’s Evidence.com account and then tap Press to Begin.
- If you are using ADM for iOS, select Tap Device and then tap Start Scan.
- Place the sensor on the back of the phone, with the mute button facing the phone. Slowly move the sensor around to find the NFC tag. Hold the unit until ADM finds the sensor.
Note: The NFC reader is typically located on the back of phones. Refer the manufacturer’s guide for your device to determine the location of its NFC reader.
- Once ADM finds the sensor, it will show the currently assigned user.
Tap Reassign, enter the name or badge number of the person you want to assign the sensor to, and then tap Enter. The Signal Sidearm sensor is assigned and the information is updated in Evidence.com.
- Tap Complete to exit or begin scanning another sensor.