Axon Device Manager (ADM) can be used to register and assign Axon Body 2, Axon Flex 2, and Axon Signal Sidearm devices.
Using ADM app is the preferred method for registering and assigning Axon devices. Axon devices can also be assigned and reassign using Evidence.com.
Note: You must have Device Administration permission in Evidence.com to use Axon Device Manager.
- Open the ADM app.
- Log in to your agency’s Evidence.com account and then tap Begin.
- Place the Axon device on the back of the phone and slowly move it around to find the Near Field Communication (NFC) tag. Tap the Show me how question mark to get specifics on reading the NFC tag on each Axon device.
Note: The NFC reader is typically located on the back of phones and devices, but it can be in other locations. Refer the manufacturer’s guide of your device to determine the location of the device’s NFC reader.
- After ADM finds the device, the found message is shown and you will be automatically taken to the user assignment search box.
- Enter the name or badge number of the person you want to assign the device to and tap enter.
The device is assigned to that user and the assignment information is updated in Evidence.com.
- Tap Complete to exit or begin scanning another device.