There is no longer a separate recertification course from a net-new certification course. To obtain certification as a CEW Instructor, you must attend either an in-house instructor course that your agency’s Master Instructor conducts, or an Axon hosted course that is posted on Axon Academy’s CEW Course Schedule.
- How Do I re-certify as a TASER Instructor?
- Can I re-certify as an Instructor if I am expired?
- What are the requirements for becoming a Master Instructor?
- Do I have to be exposed to the TASER device in order to receive my instructor certification?
- Can I attend a course if my agency has not purchased any TASER devices?
- How long are Master Instructor, Instructor, and User certifications good for?
- I just completed certifying my officers as users. What documents does TASER International need for their records?