No. Exposure during the Instructor Course is not required, it is voluntary. TASER International also does not require officers to be exposed to a TASER device to be certified as a user.
- How Do I re-certify as a TASER Instructor?
- What are the requirements for becoming a Master Instructor?
- Do I have to be exposed to the TASER device in order to receive my instructor certification?
- Can I attend a course if my agency has not purchased any TASER devices?
- How long are Master Instructor, Instructor, and User certifications good for?
- I just completed certifying my officers as users. What documents does TASER International need for their records?