The following criteria are the minimum requirements for new Master Instructor applicants:
- 5 years as a currently sworn law enforcement officer and/or 5 years of active military service
- Non-sworn law enforcement or inactive military applications will not be accepted!
- 2 years of TASER Instructor experience – Law Enforcement or Military
- Currently certified TASER CEW Instructor
- Must be able to participate in all physical drills and activities throughout the course (full duty clearance required).
- Please do not apply if you are unable to participate in a physically demanding training environment or on limited duty in your department/not cleared for full duty from your department
- This physical requirement applies to ALL students, whether new or recertifying