If an Admin has assigned a credential to you with requirements tracking enabled, you might want to track your course completion progress towards fulfilling the requirements. The My Credentials feature allows you to check these exact requirement details and track your training progress towards completion.
To check credential training requirements and courses, follow the steps below:
- Log into your account
- Go to the My Dashboard menu item and click the "Credentials" link that appears in the drop-down list
- On the Credentials listing page, click on the Credential Name to go to the detail page.
- On the credential detail page, scroll down to the Requirements section. In this section, you will see the required training hours for each training category.
- Click the "View" link in the Courses column to see the courses that can be completed to earn credit towards the training category requirements. You can click on the name of a course to go directly to it.
- Click the "Training Progress" tab to see a list of courses that you've already completed towards each training requirement listed for the credential. You'll also see a summary of training hour credits earned, hours required, and remaining hours to complete to satisfy the requirements. When category requirements are fully satisfied, they change to a green color indicating completion.