Axon Capture enables easy access to the camera app on your mobile device and automatically prompts you to apply metadata tags to the recorded evidence files when you are done capturing them.
- In Axon Capture, go to the Capture screen and tap Video.
The camera app opens.
- To start a video, tap the round button at the bottom of the screen. The button changes to a red square and the elapsed time is shown to the right of the button.
- Tap the red button to stop recording, the button changes back to a round button. Tap the round button to start a new video.
- When you have finished recording video evidence, tap the done button in the lower-right.
The Evidence Review screen appears or, if you captured more than one video, the Bulk Edit screen appears.
- If you do not want to tag the evidence, tap back.
- If you want to tag the evidence, see the Adding Metadata to Files section.