During normal operation, Axon cameras emit beeping sounds, called audio prompts, and vibrations (haptic feedback) to notify you of the system status.
You may wish to adjust the volume of or turn off the audio prompts for your camera. If allowed by your agency, you can adjust camera audio prompt volume using Axon View (if your camera is paired with Axon View), Evidence.com or the Evidence Sync software.
Adjusting Audio Prompt Volume using Axon View:
- Ensure your Axon Body 2 camera is turned on and paired with your mobile device.
- Open the Axon View app on your mobile device.
- Tap (Setting icon) in the upper-left side of the screen to go to the Settings.
- Under the Camera section, tap Camera Volume.
The camera beeps once at the volume that you tapped, or if you tapped Off, the camera does not beep.
- To choose a different volume, repeat these steps.
Adjusting Audio Prompt Volume using Evidence.com:
Note: You must have Device Administration permission to manage your device settings in Evidence.com. If you do not have Device Administration permission, contact your administrator for information on changing settings for your camera.
- Sign in to your Evidence.com account.
- In the menu bar, click Devices and then My Devices.
- Click on the Serial Number for your Axon Body 2 camera.
- On the Device Profile page, click the Settings tab.
- Select the volume or Off setting, as appropriate, for Speaker Volume Configuration.
- Click Save Settings. The updated settings will take effect the next time the camera is docked.
Adjusting Audio Prompt Volume using Evidence Sync:
- Connect your Axon Body 2 camera to the Evidence Sync application.
- Sign in to Evidence Sync.
- Click the Device Settings tab.
- Select the volume or Off setting, as appropriate, for Speaker Volume.
- Save the setting change.