You can use Axon View to watch video while the Axon camera is recording or buffering. This is useful for ensuring that the camera is pointing in the right direction or for using the camera to view difficult-to-reach spaces, such as a crawl space or attic.
The video streams at a rate of 30 frames per second; however, depending on a variety of factors, the video may appear choppy. Regardless of the live video quality shown on the mobile device, the Axon camera is recording at the full frame rate.
For Axon Body 2, Axon View uses Wi-Fi for viewing live video. For Axon Body and Axon Flex, Axon View uses Bluetooth for viewing live video.
- Ensure that the Axon camera is turned on and paired to the mobile device.
- On the iOS mobile device, open the Axon View app.
Axon View connects to the Axon camera.
- Wait until Axon View shows live video from the camera.
- If the “To enable streaming” message appears, perform the steps in Reconnecting to an Axon Body 2 with Wi-Fi.
When a connection is established, Axon View shows live video from the camera.
- Use the live video as needed to adjust the camera position as needed.