You can set personal preferences for email notifications. The email notifications that are available to you are determined by the role assigned to your user account. You may not see all of the email notification settings.
Evidence.com supports the following email notification settings:
- Account Lockout Notification — Turn on to receive an email if Evidence.com locks your account because you exceeded the maximum number of incorrect login attempts.
- External Agency Collaboration Notifications — Turn on to receive notifications regarding other agencies that would like to collaborate with you and share evidence.
- Evidence Delete Digests Notification — Turn on to receive an email about the upcoming evidence deletions summary for the next week in your Evidence.com Inbox.
- Incorrect Capture Date Notification — Turn on to receive an email informing you about any evidence uploaded by your agency that appears to be recorded more than 14 days ago, which could be indicative of a device with a system clock in need of synchronization with Evidence.com.
- Category Assignment Notification — Turn on to receive an email when evidence uploaded is also assigned to at least one category that is in the process of being deleted. This notification helps ensure that no evidence is unintentionally deleted during system-initiated evidence deletions.
- Signal Sidearm Low Battery Notification – Turn on to receive an email when your assigned Signal Sidearm device has a low battery.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click your user name.
The Accounts and Passwords page appears.
- On the second menu bar, click Notifications.
If your role allows you to receive email notifications, a setting for each allowed notification appears.
If your role does not allow any email notifications, the page includes a “Your role currently doesn't have any email notification enabled” message.
- For each email notification that you want to change, click on the associated switch to turn on or off the notification as needed.