Users who have permission to view group audit trails can do so from the Group Profile page of any group. For deleted groups, viewing the audit trail is the only available action.
To perform this task, you must be allowed the Group Audit Trail PDF permission.
- In your Evidence.com agency, search for the group for which you need to view the audit trail. For more information, see Search and View Groups.
- In the group search results, click the group title.
The Group Profile page appears.
- Click View Audit Trail.
A dialog box provides options for viewing the entire audit trail or a portion of the audit trail.
- If you want to view the whole audit trail, under View entire audit trail, click Submit.
- If you want to view a portion of the audit trail, under View portion of audit trail, specify a date in either or both the From or To boxes and click Submit.
Evidence.com opens or downloads a PDF for the agency audit trail. The exact behavior depends on the browser you use and its download settings for PDF files.
- Save or view the audit trail PDF as needed.