From the View Case page, you can remove evidence from the case you are viewing.
Note: If the case and the evidence you are removing is shared with partner agencies, removing the evidence from the case in your agency has no effect on the copy of the case in partner agencies.
- On the View Case page, click an evidence folder that the evidence is in.
Below the evidence preview area, a list of evidence in the case appears.
- For each evidence file that you want to remove from the case, select the check box to the left of the evidence file.
- Above the evidence list, click Remove from Case.
- On the confirmation dialog box, click Remove.
- On the notification message box, click OK.
Evidence.com removes the evidence from the case. The evidence list updates to reflect the removal of the evidence.