Using the Bulk Assignment feature, you can assign devices to many users at once.
- On the menu bar, click Inventory.
- Click Bulk Assignment.
The Bulk Assign page appears.
- In the first box under Owner, start typing the name of the user who you want to assign the device to, wait for Evidence.com to show the matching users, and then click the user you want. You can also type the user badge ID.
- In the first box under Serial no., start typing the serial number of the device that you want to assign to the owner, wait for Evidence.com to show the matching devices, and then click the device that you want to assign.
- For each additional device that you need to assign, repeat the previous two steps. If you need more rows, click Add More Rows.
You can have a maximum of ten rows.
- When you are done specifying users and the devices to assign to them, click Assign Devices.
A notification message box appears.
- Click OK.
Evidence.com assigns the devices to the users that you specified.
- If you want to verify that the devices are correctly assigned, use the All Devices page to search for each device by serial number and then view the Assignee name in the search results.