The TASER CAM recorder uses a lithium polymer rechargeable battery.
- Fully charge the battery before using the TASER CAM recorder for the first time.
- Frequently charge the battery. Do not let the battery capacity go below 50 percent.
- Keep the TASER CAM recorder away from extreme temperatures.
- Do not recharge the battery out of the recommended temperature range of 32 °F to 104 °F (0 °C to 40 °C).
- Battery performance will decrease over time and in lower-temperature environments.
- The lithium polymer battery is replaceable at the factory.
- If it takes longer than 7 hours to charge the battery, contact Axon for assistance.