To view information about the battery pack, follow these steps:
- Point the X2 CEW in a safe direction.
- Shift the safety switch to the down (SAFE) position.
- Remove the Smart cartridges from the X2 CEW. See the Loading and unloading smart cartridges section in this manual for more information.
- Press and hold the selector switch until the MAIN MENU displays.
- Press the right ARC switch until the INFO option is highlighted.
- Press the left ARC switch.
- Press the right ARC switch until the PPM option is highlighted.
NOTE: If you have an APPM or TPPM installed, the system will still indicate the battery pack is a PPM.
- Press the left ARC switch. From top to bottom, the CID displays the battery pack serial number, remaining battery voltage, estimated battery capacity remaining, and type of battery pack
- Press the selector switch to return to the INFO MENU.
- If you are done viewing the battery information, press the selector switch again to go to the MAIN MENU. Or, to view other information, use the right ARC switch to scroll through the menus.