You can set up your X2 CEW to turn the LED flashlight and LASER sights off or on, in several configurations.
Follow these steps:
- Point the X2 CEW in a safe direction.
- Shift the safety switch to the down (SAFE) position.
- Remove the Smart cartridges from the X2 CEW. See the Loading and unloading smart cartridges section in this manual for more information.
- Press and hold the selector switch until the main menu displays.
- Press the left ARC switch to open the sighting options.
- Press the right ARC switch to select the needed setting.
- Press the selector switch to return to the main menu.
- If you are done configuring the X2 CEW, press the selector switch again to exit. Or, to set other options, use the right ARC switch to scroll through the menus.