Axon Capture enables easy access to the camera app on your mobile device and automatically prompts you to apply metadata tags to the recorded evidence files when you are done capturing them.
- In Axon Capture, go to the Capture screen and tap Photo.
The camera app opens.
- Tap the Flash icon in the lower left of the screen to set the camera flash for the photos.
The options are: automatic flash, flash on, and flash off.
- Tap the round button at the bottom of the screen to take a photo.
Capture as many photos as you need.
- When you are done capturing photos, tap done in the lower-right of the screen.
- The Evidence Review screen appears or, if you captured more than one photo, the Bulk Edit screen appears.
- If you do not want to tag the evidence, tap back.
- If you want to tag the evidence, see the Adding Metadata to Files section.