Axon Capture provides the ability to capture audio evidence. When you are done capturing audio evidence, Axon Capture automatically prompts you to apply metadata tags to the recorded audio-evidence files.
Note: For Axon Capture for iOS, Axon recommends you enter airplane mode before starting an audio recording. Due to iOS device microphone controls if a call comes in while you are recording, Axon Capture will stop the recording.
- In Axon Capture, go to the Capture screen and tap Audio.
The Audio Recording screen opens.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the circular button.
Axon Capture begins recording audio evidence.
- If you want to pause the recording, tap the circular button again.
If the Done button appears in the lower right, the recording is paused.
- When you have finished recording audio evidence, tap Done.
The Evidence Review screen appears.
- If you do not want to tag the audio-evidence file, tap Done.
- If you want to tag the evidence, see the Tagging Evidence section.