You can use Axon Capture to import a photo, video, or audio evidence file that is on the mobile device but not included in evidence managed by Axon Capture.You can import files one at a time only.
For example, if you used the camera app on the mobile device to record a video without first opening Axon Capture, you can add the video to Axon Capture with the Import feature.
- In Axon Capture, go to the Capture screen and tap Import.
- On the Select Media Type dialog box, tap the type of evidence file that you want to import.
- Use the mobile device to select the file that you want to import into Axon Capture as evidence.
Exact steps vary depending on operating system version, user preferences, and other settings.
The Evidence Review screen appears.
- If you do not want to tag the audio-evidence file, tap Done.
- If you want to tag the evidence, see the Tagging Evidence section.