You can use Axon View to examine the status of a paired Axon camera. The information available through Axon View includes the following items:
- Camera mode — Either Standby or Recording.
- Battery remaining—The amount of battery power remaining is provided in two ways:
- Time remaining—The length of time, in hours and minutes, that the Axon device can remain powered on.
- Percentage remaining—Percent of battery power remaining.
- Ensure that the Axon camera is turned on and connected to the mobile device.
- On the iOS mobile device, open the Axon View app.
Axon View connects to the Axon camera. When a connection is established, Axon View shows live video from the camera.
The camera status information appears below the live video.