This procedure does not store data on the mobile device. The mobile device can only view videos currently stored on the paired Axon camera. You cannot use Axon View or the mobile device to delete or alter original video files on the Axon camera.
- Ensure that the Axon camera is turned on and paired to the mobile device.
- On your device, open the Axon View app. Axon View connects to the Axon camera.
- If a message saying you must be connected to the Axon camera’s Wi-Fi appears:
- If your agency allows automatic Wi-Fi Configuration, when the message saying you must be connected to the Axon camera’s Wi-Fi appears, tap Activate Wi-Fi and then tap Join. You are ready to use Axon View.
- If your agency does not allow automatic Wi-Fi Configuration or you are not on iOS11 or later, follow the steps in Reconnecting to an Axon Body 2 or Axon Flex 2 Camera
- Scroll to the thumbnail of the video that you want to view and then tap it.
The Evidence Review screen shows the media player in addition to metadata about the video, such as recording date and time and the ID, Title, and Category fields.
- Tap the video to play it.