This procedure does not store data on the mobile device. The mobile device can only view videos currently stored on the paired Axon camera. You cannot use Axon View or the mobile device to delete or alter original video files on the Axon camera.
- Ensure that the Axon camera is turned on and paired to the mobile device.
- On the iOS mobile device, open the Axon View app.
Axon View connects to the Axon camera.
- Wait until Axon View shows live video from the camera.
- If the “To enable streaming” message appears, perform the steps in Reconnecting to an Axon Body 2 with Wi-Fi.
- In the upper right of the screen, tap (Evidence List).
The Evidence List screen shows a list of video thumbnails.
- Scroll to the thumbnail of the video that you want to view and then tap it.
The Evidence Review screen shows the media player in addition to metadata about the video, such as recording date and time and the ID, Title, and Category fields.
- Tap the video to play it.