You can update your security questions as needed.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click your user name.
The Accounts and Passwords page appears.
- On the second menu bar, click Security Questions.
The Security Questions page appears. For security purposes, the page does not show your current security question configuration.
- For each security question list, click the question that you want to use and then type the answer in the box below the list.
The two questions cannot be the same; otherwise, Evidence.com does not allow you to save your changes.
- In the Current Password box, type your password.
- Click Save and then, on the notification message box, click OK.