You can choose the language that you see for all labels in your Evidence.com agency. Your agency has a default language that is set for every user when your Evidence.com agency was created. The language setting offers you the option to change the default language to the language that you are most comfortable using.
Note: If the language option is not available on the Accounts and Passwords page for your user account, then your organization has requested that the feature be disabled for your Evidence.com agency.
- In the upper right corner of the page, click your user name.
The My profile page with your User Information is shown.
- Below the User Information section, click Edit.
- In the Language list, click the language that you want to use.
- Click Save. You are asked to enter your password to verify the changes.
- Sign out and then sign in to your Evidence.com agency again.
The Evidence.com pages use the language that you selected.