For multi-factor authentication, you can enable Evidence.com to send one-use security codes to your mobile phone.
After you add a mobile phone number or change the mobile phone number on your user account, Evidence.com considers the number unverified. Before Evidence.com can send security codes to your phone, you must verify the phone number.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click your user name.
The My profile page with your User Information is shown.
Note: If Verified is shown below your mobile phone number, no further action is needed.
- If you have not entered a phone number or need to change the number, follow the action below. Otherwise, skip to step 3.
- Click Edit.
- Update your phone number information as needed.
- Click Save. You are asked to enter your password to verify the changes.
- Click Verify phone number.
A dialog box displays the verification method options, which are a SMS Text message or a voice Call.
- Select the verification method you want to use to receive the security code.
A dialog box for submitting the verification code appears and Evidence.com sends the verification code to the phone number saved in your user account.
- Use your mobile phone to receive the verification code.
- In the Code box, type the verification code and then click OK.
- On the notification message box, click OK.
Your mobile phone number is verified.