For multi-factor authentication, you can enable Evidence.com to send one-use security codes to your mobile phone.
After you add a mobile phone number or change the mobile phone number on your user account, Evidence.com considers the number unverified. Before Evidence.com can send security codes to your phone, you must verify the phone number.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click your user name.
Evidence.com displays the Accounts and Passwords page for your user account.
- Click Send Verification Code.
A dialog box displays the verification method options, which are a voice call or a SMS (text) message.
- Click the button for the verification method you want to use.
A dialog box for submitting the verification code appears and Evidence.com sends the verification code to the phone number saved in your user account.
- Use your mobile phone to receive the verification code.
- In the Code box, type the verification code and then click OK.
- On the notification message box, click OK.
Your mobile phone number is verified.