You can delete cases that are listed in case search results. Deleting a case changes the status of the case being Deleted.
Note: When you delete a case, Evidence.com removes all evidence from the case and Evidence.com begins enforcing the retention policy determined by the categories assigned to the evidence. This may result in evidence being immediately queued for deletion.
- Search for the cases that you want to delete.
- For each case that you want to delete, select the check box to the left of the case.
- Above the search results, click Delete.
A confirmation dialog box appears.
- Click OK.
- On the notification message box, click OK.
- If you want to confirm that the case status is Deleted, click Search, locate the case in the search results, and view the case status.