You can run any of the reports as needed. A report can take minutes to several hours to generate, depending on the size of the report.
To run a report, you must be allowed the Generate Reports permission, under the Admin Access permissions; however, this permission is dependent on being allowed Any Evidence for the View permission, under the Evidence Management permissions.
- On the menu bar, click Reports.
The Reports page lists the available report types. The Create Report section will show a summary of the selections you make before you run the report. The Download Queue lists the completed reports that are available for download.
- Under Select a Report Type, click the report that you want to run.
Depending on the report type, additional report options appear.
- If the Select A Summary Type report options appears, do one of the following:
- If you want a User Summary report for all users, click All Users.
- If you want a User Summary report for one user only, click Single User and then in the Reassign To box, start typing the name of the user, wait for Evidence.com to show the matching users, and then click the user you want.
- If the Select a Date Range report options appear and you want to change the date range, do one of the following:
- If you want to use a standard date range, click the link for the date range you want.
- If you want to set a custom date range, in the From and To boxes, type the dates or click the calendar icon and choose the dates.
- If the Filter report options appear, click the grouping option that you want.
- Under Create Report, verify that the report configuration is what you want. If not, modify the report options.
- Click Run Report.
Under Download Queue, the report is listed, as either Running, Failed, or Download.
When the report is ready, Evidence.com sends you a notification email that includes a download link.
- If the report status is Download, click Download.