Evidence.com allows administrators and those with the reporting permission to generate reports showing Evidence.com utilization. These options can help your agency turn that data into valuable answers to ensure your Evidence.com account is providing you with the flexibility and utility your agency deserves.
Evidence.com reports are spreadsheets that can be opened by many spreadsheet applications. Reports include all relevant metadata for the items included in the report. Using the Microsoft Excel pivot table function, you can group evidence by any of the fields, such as owner or badge ID, to get a better understanding of individual officer usage or certain category retentions over a given period.
The reports available are the following:
- Evidence Created — Lists all evidence on your agency’s account in order of when the data was created. It also lists all associated metadata attached to those pieces of evidence and shows the number of days between when a piece of evidence was recorded and when it was uploaded to Evidence.com.
- Evidence Deleted — Lists all evidence deleted, the associated metadata, and shows the number of days between when a piece of evidence was recorded and when it was uploaded to Evidence.com for your agency’s account, in order of when the data was deleted. This report provides better monitoring of automated deletions and help ensure a proper retention policy is in place.
- Category Summary — Lists the current count of total files and file size in megabytes (MB) for each category as well as the percent of files assigned to that category.
- Uncategorized Evidence — Lists users with uncategorized evidence assigned to them. A second tab on the export lists every piece of uncategorized evidence and includes the owner information, evidence title, date recorded, and link to the evidence.
- User Summary — Lists total files and file size in MB, broken out by owner of the evidence. The counts are further broken out by evidence type, active, and deleted evidence.
- Axon Video Summary — Lists usage metrics on Axon videos uploaded to your agency. The first tab is a summary of Number of videos, hours, and MB uploaded. The second tab breaks out the uploads by the specified grouping: Day, Month, or Year.
- Sharing Audit Report — Lists all user actions related to sharing evidence and cases. Included in the report are details such as the following examples:
- Date and time of sharing event
- Who initiated the sharing event
- What was shared – evidence or a case
- How was it shared – internal or external to your Evidence.com agency
- The ID of the evidence or case shared
- The recipient of the shared evidence or case
- The permissions shared to the recipient
- Device Summary Report – List information on all the devices (body cameras and CEWs) belonging to your agency. The report includes the following information for each device:
- Device model, name, and serial number
- Device status
- First name, last name, and badge ID of assigned user
- Firmware version
- Last upload date/time
- Body Camera Device Settings (Speaker volume, Vibration, Indicator Lights, and Stealth)
- Error Status