- Take the dock out of the box and confirm that all pieces are present.
- Connect your core to all bays you plan to use.
- Do not attach more than five individual bays or one 6-bay to one core.
- You should hear a click when pushing the core, bays, and bridge adapters together. If the Axon Dock assembly does not stay together, press the components together with more force. The parts need to fit flush together.
Do not attach more than five individual bays to a core. The system will not provide power to more than five individual bays. Axon cameras in any extra bays will not upload any data to Evidence.com and Axon devices in any extra bays will not be recharged.
- Turn the dock assembly over so the bottom is facing up
- Press the locking adapter into place between the core and bay. The two prongs on each end of the locking adapter should snap into place, helping to hold the core and bay together.
When properly installed, the locking adapter is flush in place with the core and bay.
- Place the connected dock on a flat surface, away from heat sources and direct sunlight. See Wall Mounting an Axon Dock for additional information on using the Wall Mount.
- Place the dock within reach of appropriate power and Ethernet connections.