Evidence Sync has been validated on the following Microsoft Windows versions:
Windows 10 Pro x64, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7 Entertainment x64, Windows 7 Pro x64, and Windows XP 32-bit with SP3
Evidence Sync might operate with other Windows versions, but has not been validated.
Note: Do NOT connect an Axon or TASER device to your computer at this step.
- Obtain a copy of the latest version of the Evidence Sync installation file.
- If you have an Evidence.com account – sign in to your account and go to the Help tab and click Download Sync to download the latest version of Evidence Sync, as described in this article.
- If you do not have an Evidence.com account – go to https://www.axon.com/info/sync-registration and fill out the request form. You should receive a confirmation e-mail in 24–48 hours. Follow the instructions in the email to download the latest version of Evidence Sync.
- Double-click the Evidence Sync installation file and follow the instructions to select the default language, accept the license agreement, and select additional tasks.
- When the installation is complete, you can launch and sign in to Evidence Sync.
Tips when Signing In to Evidence Sync
- When asked to enter your agency to sign in, use the Evidence.com sub-domain as the agency name. When you go to Evidence.com for your agency, you can see the sub-domain in your web browser’s address bar.
Example: If the Evidence.com URL for your agency is: https://youragencyname.evidence.com, then your sub-domain is youragencyname
- Your Evidence Sync User name and Password are the same as your Evidence.com Username and Password.
- If you have forgotten your User name or Password, click the Forgot Password link on the sign in page. A browser window opens and asks for your email address, what information you’ve forgotten, and to enter a security code.
Evidence.com sends an email to your address with a temporary password. Use the temporary password to sign in to Evidence.com, reset your password, and then use that password to login to Evidence Sync.