To view information about the X2 CEW system (for example, the serial number, date, time, and firmware revision level), follow these steps:
- Point the X2 CEW in a safe direction.
- Shift the safety switch to the down (SAFE) position.
- Remove the Smart cartridges from the X2 CEW. See the Loading and unloading smart cartridges section for more information.
- Press and hold the selector switch until the MAIN MENU displays.
- Press the right ARC switch until the INFO option is selected.
- Press the left ARC switch. The SYSTEM option should be highlighted by default.
- Press the left ARC switch. From top to bottom the CID displays the X2 CEW’s serial number, date, time (GMT), and firmware revision number.
- Press the selector switch to return to the INFO MENU.
- If you are done viewing the system information, press the selector switch again to go to the MAIN MENU. Or, to view other information, use the right ARC switch to scroll through the menus.