On device search pages — All Devices and My Devices — you can take the following actions:
View Device Profile
- Search for the device you want to view.
- In the search results, click the serial number of the device.
The Device Profile page opens. By default, the Summary tab is selected. This tab shows essential information about the device, such as the firmware version and warranty information.
If the device is currently uploading videos to Evidence.com, video upload progress appears under Active Upload.
For TASER CEWs, an Event Info tab is included on the Device Profile page. This tab displays the firing log information of the device. For information about the actions you can take from the Device Profile page, see Working with a Device.
View Device Assignee
Note: You can only view assignee information if your Role has the Device Administrator or CEW Administrator permission enabled.
From device search results, you can view information about the user to whom a device was most recently assigned.
- Search for the device whose assignee you want to view.
- In the search results, find the device and then, under Assignee/Last Issued, click the user’s name.
The User Summary page displays information about the user to whom the device was most recently assigned.
For information about actions available from the User Summary page, see User Administration.
Export Device Search Results
You can export the results of a device search in PDF, Microsoft Excel, text, or CSV format.
Note: When device search results are exported in Microsoft Excel or CSV format, the Device Assignee First Name and Last Name are split into separate columns.
If the search results contain more than 500 devices, Evidence.com exports the search results in 500-device segments and asks you to confirm the download of the next segment.
- Search for devices and refine the search until the search results represent the device list that you want to export.
- Above the search results, click Export.
- In the Select Format list, click the file format that you want for the exported device-search results and then, on the message box, click Export.
The device search results download in the format that you specified.
If the device search results contain more than 500 devices, only the first 500 devices are included in the downloaded file and Evidence.com displays a dialog box for downloading the next 500 devices in the search results.
- If you want to export device search results for additional devices, click OK each time the dialog box appears.
The device search results download in a separate file for each 500-device segment of the search results.