This section describes the actions available on the Device Profile page.
Note: Your Role must have the Device Administrator or CEW Administrator permission enabled to edit device settings.
You can take the following actions:
Edit Device Settings
The device settings that can be changed depend on the type of device and agency level device settings.
- For Axon Flex cameras, you can edit the device name and orientation.
- For Axon Body 2 cameras, you can edit the device name, configure the speaker volume, configure camera vibration, camera indicator lights, and whether the camera is in stealth mode.
- For Axon Flex 2 cameras, you can edit the device name, orientation, configure the speaker volume, configure controller vibration, indicator lights, and whether the camera is in stealth mode.
- For other device types, you can change the device name.
- On the Device Profile page, click the Settings tab.
- Edit the settings as needed.
- Click Save Settings.
Assign a Device
For most device types, you can use the Device Profile page to assign the device to a user
- On the Device Profile page, click the Assign Device tab.
- In the Assign Device To box, start typing the name of the user who you want to assign the device to, wait for Evidence.com to show the matching users, and then click the user you want. You can also type the user badge ID.
- Click Assign Device.
Evidence.com assigns the device to the user you selected.
View Evidence Created by a Device
Any evidence recorded on the device that has been uploaded to Evidence.com appears on the Device Evidence tab.
- On the Device Profile page, click the Device Evidence tab.
Evidence.com shows a list of all evidence uploaded from the device.
- Use the evidence list as needed. The following table provides concise steps for the tasks you can perform from the evidence list.
|Add evidence ID||
When evidence does not have an ID assigned, Add is shown in the ID column. If you want to add an ID to evidence:
|View evidence||In the Title column, click the title of the evidence. The Evidence Detail page displays information about the evidence. For more information about actions available from the Evidence Detail page, see the Evidence section.|
|View evidence owner||In the Owner column, click the name of the evidence owner. The User Summary page displays information about the user.|
|View evidence audit trail||In the Actions column, click . For more information, see Viewing the evidence audit trail.|
|Download evidence file||In the Actions column, click . For more information, see Downloading evidence.|
|Flag or un-flag evidence||In the Actions column, click . For more information, see Flagging or un-flagging evidence.|