Agency Evidence.com administrators should set up the agency Axon Citizen settings as needed for your Axon Citizen implementation before allowing users to send individual invitations.
Before allowing users to create invitations, select the Axon Citizen settings for contact information requirement. An agency can choose to require contact information to be stored in Evidence.com and the select the required fields when information is stored. The settings for required fields apply anytime an invitation is sent with the contact information to be stored in Evidence.com.
Configure Citizen Settings
- On the menu bar, click Admin and then under Agency Settings, click Citizen Settings.
The Citizen Settings page appears.
- Set the Retention Period for Declined Evidence options.
If evidence that is declined during triage should have a custom retention date, toggle Use Custom Retention Period to on (blue = on). Select the Retention Period interval (Days, Weeks, Years) and enter the Retention Period length.
- In the Invitation Invite Settings section, select if the ID and Category fields are required, optional, or note shown.
- If Required is selected, the evidence collector must enter the information before a 1-on-1 invitation is sent.
- If Do Not Show is selected, the field is not shown to the evidence collector.
- In the Community Member Info section, select if your agency will Require contact information to be stored in Evidence.com.
Selecting this setting removes the Store Contact Information option for evidence collectors when creating individual invitations. The contact phone number or email will be stored in Evidence.com.
- Select the contact information fields that are required whenever contact information is stored in Evidence.com.
- Select the Auto-Accept Submissions setting for individual invitations (blue = on).
When on, submissions from individual invitations are automatically accepted and place in active status. Otherwise, users must manually accept or decline each evidence submission.
- Click Save Settings.
The Citizen Settings are saved.